Sunday, December 9, 2012

Thing # 20




 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15-qWMHuja8


 The Youtube video that I chose to ad to my blog is Reality PD | High School Social Studies | Engage students at all learning levels in rigorous work. I chose this blog because History/Social Studies is the subject that I want to teach. This video is a great tutorial for providing others with strategies for teaching Social Studies. This video also discusses the importance of challenging the students by doing a variety of activities to enhance their knowledge of the topic. I love the Youtube website! I love that it is not only for entertainment, but it can be used for educational purposes as well. There is a video for any topic.The educational videos can also be used for students to complete assignments, but the site should be monitored during classroom usage due to some of its inappropriate material. There should definitely be a parental control setting set up for this site while being used in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment