Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Thing #2

I decided to pick the name Mrs. K because it is very hard for people to say pronounce my name. I know that if is hard for adults to pronounce my name, then it will definitely be hard for my future students to say it. I created my avatar to look nothing like me because in real life I am a tomboy at heart. I rarely dress up and if I do then I will wear slacks, but never a dress or skirt. I wanted to create my avatar based on what I am trying to merge into since someday I will become a teacher. Creating this blog was a little hard for me because I rarely use a computer unless I am typing a paper or submitting assignments. I understand the basic knowledge of using a computer such as power on/off and etc, but learning all of the other stuff will probably be a challenge for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment