Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Thing #1

A lifelong learner is someone who is willing to learn new things no matter how old they are and get.
The easiest habit for me of the 7 1/2 habits is # 7 "Teach/Mentor others". This habit is easy for me because once I learn something new I always share and pass on the information to someone else especially my kids.
The hardest of the 7 1/2 habits for me is # 4 "Have confidence in yourself as a competent, effective learner". This habit is difficult for me because I sometimes have trouble in trusting myself and my abilities. I often second guess myself even when I know that I am right. I know that I should trust myself and believe in what I am doing or trying to accomplish.

1 comment:

  1. The easiest habit for me was also #7 "to Teach/Mentor others." I, too, enjoy sharing new things that I learn and helping others along the way. I feel like this habit is a great one to have mastered and feel confident about, since we are going to be future teachers!

    ReplyDelete