Friday, October 5, 2012

Thing # 4: Commenting

I believe that commenting helps creates a sense of community and interactions because it allows someone to get involved. Commenting gives someone the opportunity to express their opinions about the subject matter. 

I commented on JRichardson explores 23 things, 23 things with Ms. Davis, Shaffer's Blog, Moore to Learn, and C. Barlow's 23 things.

I commented on JRichardson explores 23 things because she had some great points on how blogging can bridge the gap between teachers, parents, and students.

I commented on 23 things with Ms. Davis because she had some great points and tips on why it is important to use a blog in the classroom.

I commented on Shaffer's blog because she was very open about how technology is constantly growing and she doesn't use the new technology to her advantage.

I commented on Moore to Learn blog because she was very creative and used her personal future goals and incorporated it into her avatar.

I commented on C. Barlow's 23 things because she enjoyed the idea of using two different types of technology and being able to teach the same subject matter with both methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment