Monday, October 8, 2012

Thing # 11:

I found that using Google Blog Search was the easiest for me. By typing in the keywords, it gave me a variety of options to choose from. I rarely use the computer, but when I need to search for something I always use Google. I was able to maneuver through the blogs very easily.

I found that Topix.net was more confusing than helpful for me. It was confusing because whenever I would try and search for a blog then random things would pull up in the search. For example, I searched "effective teaching for Social Studies", and research for canine case studies was the main topic for the search.

Making Curriculum POP!! was an interesting feed that I found. There were great ideas and tips that enhanced the curriculum by teaching using pop culture.This is a great way to hook your students in with teaching by using demonstrations with today's entertainment. Kids love that stuff!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment