Monday, October 8, 2012

Thing # 12:

Google is definitely more than just a search engine. There are so many more things that you can do with Google. The calendar is a great tool to use if you like to be organized. I created an academic calendar for this semester. This is a backup plan in order to keep me organized just in case I forget to to write it down in my planner.Having a calendar can also be a great way for teachers to set up schedules regarding classwork and lectures. It is a great way for parents to view their child's daily assignments and upcoming events.

 I also created a Google alert. This is a great tool to have if you want to stay posted with what is going on. I chose to stay alerted with football and basketball (because I am a huge sports fan). I chose to be alerted when educational seminars will be available in my local area. I chose this because this is a great way to get tips and resources on effective teaching. Having an alert is a great reminder for me because I can sometimes be forgetful.

No comments:

Post a Comment